BC4T - Boros Cares 4 Troops
"Sometimes the smallest act of kindness has the biggest impact on someone's day!"
Veterans Food Pantry: Our veterans food pantry is open to ALL Veterans, surviving spouses, members of the American Legion Auxiliary, Sons of the American Legion and American Legion Riders.
We are open every 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month from 10AM-1PM (hours may change in summer, keep a watch for updates)
The pantry is located in the basement of the American Legion Post 234 (follow driveway around to back of building) 402 West Main St. Northboro, MA 01532
Supporting Our Local Veteran Community
In addition to sending care packages to our troops, BC4T has been very fortunate to be able to give back to the Veterans in our community.
Some of the things we have been able to do.....
- Furniture to replace some falling apart
- Mattress and box spring that was lost in an apartment fire
- Home heating oil
- Car repairs
- Washing machine
- Valentines for Vets (included gift certificates to local businesses)
- Veterans Day gift certificates to local restaurant
- Walmart and grocery store gift cards for veterans family in need
- Donation to Sir Loins to help with free meals to community
- Donation to American Legion for face shields