BC4T has many worthwhile things happening in our community that are in need of donations.
- We send care packages to our deployed troops (this is on hold right now due to Covid-19, but will resume when they allow care packages again)
- We help local veterans in a number of ways (supporting our Local Community link)
- We just did a very large Covid-19 senior care package drive
- We give out a scholarship to a deserving senior who learns about our veterans and does something to help or give back to them
- We are rolling out a Hometown Heroes program this fall (check the link for more information)
- We are in the process of setting up a Veterans Pantry to help any veteran in need of groceries or personal care items. (the variety of items will increase as this program gains momentum)
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO BC4T, THE SUCCESS OF OUR MISSION RELIES GREATLY ON COMMUNITY SUPPORT.
Find us on Facebook:
Boros Cares 4 Troops
Please make your checks payable to Boros Cares for Troops Inc
donate online below
BC4T - Boros Cares 4 Troops
"Sometimes the smallest act of kindness has the biggest impact on someone's day!"