BC4T - Boros Cares 4 Troops
"Sometimes the smallest act of kindness has the biggest impact on someone's day!"
Please make your checks payable to Boros Cares for Troops Inc
donate online below
Find us on Facebook:
Boros Cares 4 Troops
BC4T has many worthwhile things happening in our community that are in need of donations.
- We send care packages to our deployed troops (this is on hold right now due to Covid-19, but will resume when they allow care packages again)
- We help local veterans in a number of ways (supporting our Local Community link)
- We just did a very large Covid-19 senior care package drive
- We give out a scholarship to a deserving senior who learns about our veterans and does something to help or give back to them
- We are rolling out a Hometown Heroes program this fall (check the link for more information)
- We are in the process of setting up a Veterans Pantry to help any veteran in need of groceries or personal care items. (the variety of items will increase as this program gains momentum)
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO BC4T, THE SUCCESS OF OUR MISSION RELIES GREATLY ON COMMUNITY SUPPORT.